22 December 2010

Sup, doodz?

I am fully aware that including this one my last three posts have been about WoW, and as a self-loathing WoW player I really don't feel good about it, but I thought I'd take the time to unleash my highly pixellated doodz upon you all. I'm sure there's a better way to get a picture of them, but whatEVER.


This is the first guy I made, a Night Elf Druid. His range attack sucked balls and I didn't know how to do anything else, so within about ten seconds of logging in to WoW for the very first time I was dead. Sure, I probably shouldn't have pissed off that pig, but we learn from our mistakes. I only just yesterday got him up to level 10, but I don't really know if I'll continue with him. I also only just got him pants. He was wearing that tunic and what was essentially matching underwear, and he looked like he was representing the Gay Pride faction of Azeroth. I need to get him some shoes, he looks like a filthy hippie.



This is the second guy I made (but on my first night, like Taladen), a Human Hunter. I like that he has a wolf (named Wuff), but I don't like that he looks like he's wearing a dress. I've yet to spend the time tracking him down some MAN PANTS. His guild tabard looks rad though. Check him out! I'm guessing he will probably end up being my Alliance main, but I don't like him THAT much, and to be honest it really pisses me off that his name is displayed as 'Mcclayne' instead of the intended ' McClayne'. He's technically named after John McClane, but he does not have anywhere near the required badassery to be worthy of that title.



Typhir is my faaaaaavourite. But I think it's mainly just cause he's a cow. Though he's a massively badass black cow. With hate in his eyes. His pet thing is really very crap, an ostrich type thing I called KFC, but it does its job. Of killing fellow birds in a brutal manner. He'll definitely be my Horde main, and will actually probably be my MAIN main, despite the fact that most of my friends are Alliance, so he'll have no one to hang out with, but does it LOOK LIKE HE CARES?


No.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment