06 July 2009

Supanova loot

A couple of pics of some of the things I got yesterday. These Batman chibis were so cute they were begging to be photo'd.

Batman & Robin


They're only little, about 3" tall, and at $20 each they'll definitely be relegated to the 'every now and again' collecting pile. I could get a decent statue for the cost of collecting this whole series. The full range includes Classic Batman, Robin (these two), Modern Batman, The Joker, Catwoman, Batgirl, Two Face, and a 'mystery figure' who I can report to be Nightwing. I definitely want Modern Batman, The Joker and maybe Nightwing, but the others aren't really must-haves, I don't think. Check out how they all look at this website here.


Supanova 2009


Little bit of gratuitous handsomeness to round out the post. I will probably sound like a broken record, but he really was delightful. Even if he did continually refer to Australia as 'the West Island'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment